The aim of this course is to teach people how to host shows professionally in Pakistan. Every medium requires a different skill set, so hosting Radio, TV, Corporate & Digital Shows will all be part of the course. Students will be taught how to build a profile, gain confidence, be recognised as a professional host & get consistency through shows in our country. Various guest speakers who are acclaimed experts in their field would also be part of the course, so they can share their wisdom & teach their skills. The course would also include visits to the Radio/TV Station, as well as The S Studio, while a special visit to live, on-ground shows will also be part of the course to give students a new perspective & teach them first hand experience of hosting. All in all, this will be a complete package for any aspiring host in the country. Everything is done live!
- Learning public speaking skills
- Learning how to host Radio/TV/Corporate/Digital shows in front of an audience & otherwise
- Learning behind the camera work, what goes on in media houses
- Learning content creation in the mainstream media
- Building PR & connections in the media
- Basic understanding of communication skills & handling the mic
- Engaging with a live audience & responding to feedback in real time
- Dealing with all kinds of people on stage, according to the requirement
- Learning the art of confidence building
- How to get shows & become a professional host in Pakistan
Click here to view the complete course outline.
Completed her Media Training by the US Consulate from Washington & Chicago.
Recipient of an award by the Government as a Professional Host.
Radio(FM91)/TV/Event Host since 15 years.
Ambassador of SKMCH, TCF & WWF.
Founder of The S Studio; A content creation hub in Lahore.
Course Fee: TBA
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please email email@example.com or call at 0328 3044414 for more information.