Fintech is not only a latest buzz word, but a fundamental change poised to bring not only new methods of working in the financial industry but morph some of the fundamentals of the industry. This course introduces participants to basic concepts of Fintech, Big Data, Distributed ledgers, Cryptocurrency, Process Automation, and formulation of digital strategies.
This course is designed to introduce some of the basic concepts and uses of Financial technology in the financial business services sector. Participants do not need to belong to the banking sector but should have fundamental knowledge of how the industry works and its impact on consumers.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Learn the concepts of innovative and disruptive technologies in finance.
- Learn the terminologies of Fintech and related industry
- Understand how Fintech is being used in financial services presented through cases studies in developed and developing markets
- Understand how the concepts interact with each other and the customers in the evolving ecosystem
- Provoke thinking and relating to how new technologies will impact customer experience and defining digital strategies
Master's in Business and Finance from Ivey Business School at the University of Western Ontario, Canada
Course Fee: PKR 15,000/-
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have a formal scanned picture (for CES smart card) and CNIC details. Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration for your desired course, you may proceed to payment section. You have the option to pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk OR by downloading the fee vouchers and depositing cash in any branch of designated banks specified on the fee voucher. Once you make your payment, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours and your payment status will be updated to "PAID" in the online application portal.