The course aims to introduce students to the basics of Marketing, why Marketing is important, leading on to concepts related to the Fashion/Apparel Marketing Environment and the tools that are used to successfully market Fashion/Apparel products to a customer.
Another aim would be to familiarize the students with the fashion marketing from a local perspective; how a product is marketed in a Pakistani industry.
The overall aim would be to enhance the ability of a student to analyze business decisions in the Fashion industry through a market and customer based approach. At the same time, it will strengthen their understanding of the fundamentals of Marketing as well.
As a summary, after the course students should be able to:
- Understand the role of Marketing in the business environment and why is it important.
- Evaluate the various concepts and tools of Marketing used in the Fashion industry and how to use them.
- Analyze the Local environment of the Fashion industry in Pakistan.
- Develop a Market-based approach towards solving customer issues analytically.
Marketing Head of a leading Fashion brand
Course Fee: TBA
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please email email@example.com or call at 0328 3044414 for more information.