In this course students will focus on:
Economic and Ethical role of a business unit through better financial performance and fulfilling social responsibility.
Identifying Key Factors Internal to the organization - strengths, resources, capabilities that can be capitalized and weaknesses that can be overcome for sustainability and growth.
Natural, societal and industrial (competition) are the external Factors which can have a positive or negative impact on the overall performance of the organization. The students will learn to identify opportunities and threats to remain proactive in the decision-making process.
For long-term sustainability and growth, looking beyond convention and striving to create untapped free space with no competition is the key to success - the Blue Ocean Strategy.
- Understanding the role of Business Unit in society.
- Drawing analogy of business growth with progression of business forms.
- Learning how an organization works through brick and mortar, e-commerce and services setup.
- Perceive how organizational needs necessitate creation of departments for achieving goals.
- Learning how functions perform in harmony to achieve set goals.
- Capitalizing on the strengths and overcoming weaknesses.
- Familiarizing with varying roles of functions at different trajectory points of PLC.
- Understanding the pre-dominant role of the marketing function. Knowing the benchmark of break-even point and assessing effort to be put in for steering the organization into profit domain.
- Segregating opportunities to gain advantages and turning threats into viable opportunities.
- Putting the SWOT together for short-term planning and implementation.
- Understanding thinking out of the box and entering into new domains of untapped market space with no competition.
We provide tailored versions of our courses to cater to the specific needs of organisations. The pricing for customised courses may differ from that of our open-enrollment courses. For more details on pricing and instructor information, kindly reach out to us via email at email@example.com.
Adjunct Faculty | National College of Business Administration & Economics
Course Fee: PKR 35,000/-
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please firstname.lastname@example.org??or call at 0328 3044414??for more information.