Please note: It is mandatory to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to attend on-campus classes. Participants will be required to upload their vaccination certificate at the time of registration.
The purpose of this course is introduce participants to the functions of modern-day business enterprise and how it is run profitably. This course will enable participants to gain basic understanding of what is the world of business is all about, how a business enterprise operates, and which business functions are needed to operate any type of business organization.
In this course participants will be able to explore and understand concepts like business systems and how they operate in free market. Participants will explore areas like environmental scanning, ethics in business, economics in business, management, human resource management, operations management, marketing management, entrepreneurship, finance and accounting management, management information systems, total quality management, global business and e-commerce. Course is specifically designed for participants who have no formal education in the field of business administration.
- Understand basic concept of free enterprise system and other types of economic systems
- Understand how business ethics apply in business
- To be able to examine the basic forms of business ownership
- Gain basic understanding of international business
- Understand basic functions of management and skills required to manage a business profitably
- Be able to identify the objectives of key functional areas of running business such as marketing, management, human resource management, production and operation management, quality control, accounting and financial management, management information system, and e-commerce
25 years of experience in teaching, training and consultancy
Course Fee: PKR 22,000/-
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have a formal scanned picture (for CES smart card) and CNIC details. Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration for your desired course, you may proceed to payment section. You have the option to pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system??https://pay.lums.edu.pk??OR by downloading the fee vouchers and depositing cash in any branch of designated banks specified on the fee voucher. Once you make your payment, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours and your payment status will be updated to "PAID" in the online application portal.