In this course, students will focus on different facets of brand management and understand the role of brand managers in building brands with purpose.
By the end of this course, the students should be able to:??
- Have applied understanding of brand management fundamentals.
- Real-world understanding of drivers that contribute to the success of a brand.
- Understand brand strategy that encompasses various aspects of brand management.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns that you come across in real life.
- Collaborate with your marketing team/creative agencies to solve real-life business problems.
We provide tailored versions of our courses to cater to the specific needs of organisations. The pricing for customised courses may differ from that of our open-enrollment courses. For more details on pricing and instructor information, kindly reach out to us via email email@example.com.
Course Fee: TBA
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0328 3044414 for more information.