In this course, students will focus on the following:
- Understanding the basics of the field of Brand Management.
- Real-world business case studies to develop concepts & learnings.
- Deep dive into various brand management concepts & their real-world applications.
- Hands-on projects & assignments
By the end of this course, the students should be able to:
- Understand in detail the nuances of Brand Management (conceptual and in the current environment)
- Understand core brand management concepts, methodologies & techniques.
- Use Brand management and its strategies to innovate, renovate & relaunch brands/businesses (corporate, entrepreneurial, start-ups, etc.)
- Get to know the best Brand Practices in and around you and relate them to your brand strategy.
- Devise new brand communication strategies that work best for your organisation.
- Track brand equity through measurement tools and collaborate more with the Branding agencies working for your organisation.
Please note: At the end of the course, you will receive an E-certificate. For more details, please visit the??Policies??section.
We provide tailored versions of our courses to cater to the specific needs of organisations. The pricing for customised courses may differ from that of our open-enrollment courses. For more details on pricing and instructor information, kindly reach out to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
12+ years marketing & brand management experience
Experience in FMCG, telecom, B2B, and IT industries
MBA, LUMS Class of 2010
B.E Computer Engineering, NED
Course Fee: TBA
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have a formal scanned picture (for CES smart card) and CNIC details. Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration for your desired course, you may proceed to payment section. You have the option to pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system??https://pay.lums.edu.pk??OR by downloading the fee vouchers and depositing cash in any branch of designated banks specified on the fee voucher. Once you make your payment, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours and your payment status will be updated to "PAID" in the online application portal.