Practical Auditing is a hands-on training designed for budding professional accountants/auditors to develop their employability skills. Evolve Learning Team has built it on a unique simulation-based andragogical approach wherein the trainees will perform audit engagement under the direct supervision of a qualified auditor. The training program also focuses on accounting/auditing knowledge, computer literacy, communication and interpersonal skills of the trainees.
The program's primary objective is to acquaint the trainee with all the accounting and auditing cycle stages and hone their basic computer skills, business software, and communication and interpersonal skills.
After attending this program, the participant should be able to:
- Understand the regulatory, professional and ethical framework of assurance engagements
- Understand the processes of accepting and managing assurance engagements
- Plan assurance engagements in accordance with the legal and regulatory requirements
- Perform the audit procedures on financial statement and financial statement line items
- Issue an audit opinion based on the work performed
- Communicate persuasively through written and oral communication
- Demonstrate the use of accounting software
- Use computer and related technology efficiently for office work
- Give effective and engaging professional presentations to a variety of audiences
- Participate in business meetings and professional Interviews, and work in teams
Please note: We provide tailored versions of our courses to cater to the specific needs of organisations. The pricing for customised courses may differ from that of our open-enrollment courses. For more details on pricing and instructor information, kindly reach out to us via email at email@example.com.
Click here to view the complete course outline.
Founder & CEO
Bizware Private Limited
Former faculty member at SDSB (LUMS)
Course Fee: PKR 30,000/-
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have a formal scanned picture (for CES smart card) and CNIC details. Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration for your desired course, you may proceed to payment section. You have the option to pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system??https://pay.lums.edu.pk??OR by downloading the fee vouchers and depositing cash in any branch of designated banks specified on the fee voucher. Once you make your payment, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours and your payment status will be updated to "PAID" in the online application portal