Microsoft Office Excel is one of the integral, most powerful, and valuable tools in the Microsoft Office arsenal. In today's knowledge-oriented society, it is quintessential to make use of Microsoft Excel for analyzing business data.
Microsoft Excel has always been a highly recommended application for business users to make simple to complex calculations, data presentation, analysis, and work efficiently and productively.
Information is the raw material any organization needs, and the right kind of information at the right time will enable decision makers to act both timely & effectively.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Excel tips and tricks to work faster
- Apply advanced formulas with complex examples
- Create effective and professional dashboards
- Gather and transform data from multiple sources
- Discover and combine data in mashups
- Learn about data modelling creation and concept
- Explore, Analyse, and Visualize data
Please note: At the end of the course, you will receive an E-certificate. For more details, please visit the Policies section.
We provide tailored versions of our courses to cater to the specific needs of organisations. The pricing for customised courses may differ from that of our open-enrollment courses. For more details on pricing and instructor information, kindly reach out to us via email email@example.com.
Possesses 24+ years of experience in conducting trainings
Microsoft Power BI Certified
Certified Professional Trainer, IAPPD Global, UK
Microsoft Certified Office Specialist for Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Course Fee: PKR 25,000/-
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:??
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.??
- Correct CNIC details.??
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:??
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system??https://pay.lums.edu.pk??
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.??
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please firstname.lastname@example.org??or call at 0328 3044414??for more information.