In this workshop students will focus on:
- Theoretical frameworks of negotiation
- Case study of different negotiation tactics used
- Negotiate with a counterpart during a specific role play activity
- Negotiate with multiple people in a team setting environment setting for the best possible outcome
By the end of this workshop, the students should be able to:
- Grasp basic concepts and terminology of negotiations
- Learn different type of negotiation styles
- Get to know their own Negotiation Profile
- Learn different negotiation tactics
- Acquire a negotiation toolkit readily available to you for future reference
BSC Hons (Accounting & Finance) LUMS
Executive Program - Negotiations - Harvard University
Head Procurement & Supply Chain Wateen
Course Fee: TBA
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0328 3044414 for more information.