This course aims to equip business manager/owners with a holistic understanding of the different aspects of marketing and how these can be leveraged to drive your business/brand forward. The course will be taught using a mix of scholarship from leading marketing authorities across the world and practical learnings from the instructor's 16+ years in the FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) Sector.
By the end of this course, the students should be able to:
- Understand and appreciate marketing as a holistic discipline covering the 4P's of marketing
- Understanding the fundamentals of Landscape Assessment as the starting point of formulating a winning strategy
- Understand the importance of targeting the right consumer segment with the right positioning and messaging
- Understanding the fundamentals of pricing based on consumer needs and willingness to pay for the product
- How to engage the shopper in stores and close the deal with shoppers
- How to develop memorable communication that logically?? motivates consumers to try your product
Please note: We provide tailored versions of our courses to cater to the specific needs of organisations. The pricing for customised courses may differ from that of our open-enrollment courses. For more details on pricing and instructor information, kindly reach out to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), Samsung Pakistan and Afghanistan
Director customer value creation and strategy, Coca Cola
Course Fee: PKR 35,000/-
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please email email@example.com or call at 0328 3044414 for more information.