This course aims to equip business manager/owners with a holistic understanding of the different aspects of marketing and how these can be leveraged to drive your business/brand forward. The course will be taught using a mix of scholarship from leading marketing authorities across the world and practical learnings from the instructor's 16+ years in the FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) Sector.
By the end of this course, the students should be able to:
- Understand and appreciate marketing as a holistic discipline covering the 4P's of marketing
- Understanding the fundamentals of Landscape Assessment as the starting point of formulating a winning strategy
- Understand the importance of targeting the right consumer segment with the right positioning and messaging
- Understanding the fundamentals of pricing based on consumer needs and willingness to pay for the product
- How to engage the shopper in stores and close the deal with shoppers
- How to develop memorable communication that logically motivates consumers to try your product
Director customer value creation and strategy, Coca Cola
Course Fee: PKR 28,000/-
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have a formal scanned picture (for CES smart card) and CNIC details. Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration for your desired course, you may proceed to payment section. You have the option to pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system??https://pay.lums.edu.pk??OR by downloading the fee vouchers and depositing cash in any branch of designated banks specified on the fee voucher. Once you make your payment, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours and your payment status will be updated to "PAID" in the online application portal.