We all need to be able to generate new and useful ideas, solve difficult problems, and design and test interventions to improve the way things are done. Such abilities are central to any business scenario. The ability to identify novel problems and work innovative solutions are just like any other skill that can be developed and refined with practice. This workshop offers a framework to practice and applies some of the tools in the design thinking process.
- Introduce users to the design thinking structure.
- Understand the transition of customer needs through design and delivery.
- Provide an opportunity to try some of the tools in an interactive environment.
- Translate the knowledge to the participants' practical environment.
- Define a structure to deploy and measure the success of new ideas in business.
- Sustaining change through governance.
Master's in Business and Finance, Ivey Business School at the University of Western Ontario, Canada
Doctor of Philosophy - PhD, Banking and Finance, De Montfort University
Consultant in fields of process automation, re-engineering and digitization in different organizations.
Course Fee: TBA
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through the website by clicking on their desired programme and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0328 3044414 for more information.