Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Managers
Category: Information Technology
Duration: 2 Weeks
Saturday - 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Sunday - 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Date: Feb 18, 2023 - Feb 26, 2023
Feb 15, 2023
Delivery Method: In-person
Course Fee: TBA
AI is the defining capability of our age and is touching upon every aspect of life, from industry to entrepreneurship to healthcare to education. The purpose of this course is to quickly give professionals the confidence to understand how AI works and how they could leverage its capabilities in their respective industries. This will be done by giving participants a quick and effective overview of related tools, exposure to relevant case studies, and an opportunity to use AI to define and tackle a problem in their domain of interest.
By the end of this course, the students should be able to:
Be fluent in the language and jargon of AI in terms of its practical use
Understand how AI is generally used in industry and how related capabilities are brought into organizations
Have a broad overview of specific approaches in industry to applying AI in various contexts
Have the confidence to define a problem of their interest and make a plan to tackle it using AI tools
Understand how to learn more about AI in their own areas of interest and application
Feel part of a community of practitioners who see themselves as AI evangelists
Ed.M. in Technology, Innovation, and Education, Harvard University
BS in Electrical Engineering, Stanford University
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system??https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please email@example.com??or call at 0328 3044414??for more information.
Note: CES may cancel or postpone a course due to insufficient enrolment or unforeseen circumstances. In this case, the university will refund registration/processing fee (if any) but will not be responsible for any other related charges/expenses including cancellation/change charges by airline and travel agencies.
What People Say
Course: Power BI
Course: Digital PR and Communication
Course: Interior Design
Leo’s Workshop, Beaconhouse School System
Course: Introduction to Business
Course: Practical Auditing
Course: Young Learners Programme
Course: Pre-College Programme
Course: Secondary School Programme
Course: Young Learners Programmee
Course: Secondary School Programme
- Web Development
- E-commerce with Shopify & Affiliate Marketing
- Generative AI for Developers
- Advanced Graphic Design
- Data Science and Machine Learning Using Python
- Foundations of Cyber Security
- Mobile App Development for Android and iOS
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Managers
- Graphic Design (online)
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- AI for Marketing Leaders
- Building Web 3.0 Applications with Solidity Language
- ChatGPT for Professionals
- Accelerated Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp
- How to Build a Tech Startup: Idea to Global Venture
- Microsoft Power BI Bootcamp
- Fundamentals of Data Analytics
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Content Marketing, SEO, and Google Ads Fundamentals
- Microsoft Power BI
- Advanced Content Marketing, SEO and Google Ads