In this course, students will focus on learning the essential skills and strategies to successfully launch and grow a new business. Topics covered include market validation, product development, business planning and strategy, marketing and sales, funding and financial management, leadership and team building. The course will also delve into practical aspects of entrepreneurship, such as identifying and overcoming common challenges, building a supportive network, and developing a growth mindset. The course aims to equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to turn their entrepreneurial ideas into successful, thriving businesses.
By the end of this course, the students should be able to:
- Better understand themselves and their suitability to be an entrepreneur.
- Understand how to validate a business idea through research, target market identification and demand.
- Develop a comprehensive business plan, defining a business model (Blue Ocean), and set goals and objectives.
- Better understanding of marketing and sales concepts and strategies, engaging customers, building the brand, and driving revenues.
- Understand the financial side of entrepreneurship, including making a pitch deck, funding, cash flows and sustainable growth.
- Learn how to build a strong team, creating a positive company culture and leadership skills.
Master of Liberal Arts, Harvard University
BSc. (Honours), LUMS
Co-Founder, Chaaye Khana
BSc, Punjab University
Course Fee: TBA
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0328 3044414 for more information.