Learning singing is like an investment in one's future and vocal health. The returns are joy and fulfillment that you get by expressing yourself which is invaluable.
If you love to sing this is the perfect course for you. There are numerous reasons why a singer may wish to join a singing course, some of which are to address the below mentioned issues:
- Pitch problems
- Limited vocal range
- Tone deafness
- Voice cracking
- Lack of stamina for performing live
- Lack of vocal control
- Lack of consistent practice
- Lack of confidence
- Stage fright and many more...
Enrolling in this course will enable you to
- Singing properly
- Avoid fatigue, strain and Injury
- Gain confidence
- Receive 100% honest feedback about your singing
- Expert solutions to vocal problems
- Vocal control practice
- Different styles of singing
- Opportunity to Sing in stage shows
- Gain from jamming sessions with live Musicians
- Chance to meet like-minded singers
Click here to view the complete course outline.
Course Fee: TBA
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0328 3044414 for more information.