This short course explores the very basics of acting. We all "act" on the stage of life. However very few understand the undercurrent and the power of acting.
This short course will help the participants to learn that
- Everyone is an actor
- What is acting?
- Knowing the lines.
- To play or not to play emotions
- Memory Exercises
- Self-conscious, subconscious or unconscious?
- It's all in the "Choices"
- Playing the scenes
- Stages of acting
- How to look and sound like an actor
Participants will be able to learn the basics of acting. They will be able to deliver dialogues effectively through memory exercises and regular scene playing.
Course Fee: TBA
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please email email@example.com or call at 0328 3044414 for more information.