This course will explore basics of money and investment. It will focus on how beginners can successfully invest money in real-life situations, build second incomes and target capital gains in the long run. The unique thing about the course is that rather than going into complex financial jargons, graphs and formulae, it will use simple layman terms such as: the worth of money, how and what to save, the amount to be saved each month, what to do with the savings, making a balanced basket etc.
Furthermore, the course will touch upon popular topics like cryptocurrency, stocks, bonds, real estate and equity investments in a simple manner. The course will be complemented by various guest speakers from the field.
At the successful completion of this course the students will learn about:
- What is money and its worth?
- How money loses value and how to protect its value.
- What is the benefit of saving and why saving is critical for future.
- Second income as a necessity.
- How can money be invested. The power of diversification.
- New investment venues broken down in ordinary terms.
- Simple understanding of concepts of real estate, stock market, crypto currency (BITCOIN) and their future.
- Financial scams and no-gain investments like 'committies', pyramid schemes and other pitfalls.
- Understanding of complicated concepts in simple layman terms.
We provide tailored versions of our courses to cater to the specific needs of organisations. The pricing for customised courses may differ from that of our open-enrollment courses. For more details on pricing and instructor information, kindly reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CEO/director at Telecom solutions and services / Muggo aviation
Course Fee: TBA
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please email email@example.com or call at 0328 3044414 for more information.