- Week 1: Introducing Social Media Marketing, Advertising Success and Failure Stories
- Week 2: The Essential Guide to Digital Marketing on Facebook
- Week 3: The Essential Guide to Digital Marketing on Instagram
- Week 4: Twitter and LinkedIn Marketing and
- Week 5: Content Creation and Design Thinking
- Week 6: Analytical tools to evaluate performance
Laptop is mandatory for this course.
Click here to view the complete course outline.
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have a formal scanned picture (for CES smart card) and CNIC details. Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration for your desired course, you may proceed to payment section. You have the option to pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk OR by downloading the fee vouchers and depositing cash in any branch of designated banks specified on the fee voucher. Once you make your payment, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours and your payment status will be updated to "PAID" in the online application portal.