LUMS ensures an enabling environment for learning and takes strict action against Violation of Code of Conduct.
- At least 80% attendance along with submission of graded components is required to receive certificate of attendance.
- Attendance will be marked during the first ten minutes of every class.
- Participants coming late or leaving early from the class will be marked absent.
- Certificate of Attendance must be collected within a month of course conclusion.
- The department will not be responsible for damaged or lost certificates after the aforementioned deadline.
- Marking proxy attendance is strictly prohibited and is considered a violation of LUMS policies.
- CES reserves the right to not award a certificate if the course criteria is not satisfactorily met.
- PKR 5000 will be charged in case of name change or reprint of certificate.
- Any project submitted for evaluation should be collected from CES office within thirty (30) days of submission, after which the CES management will not bear any responsibility for its loss or damage.
- PKR 3000 will be charged in case of damage to or loss of smart card.
- Participants are required to return the SmartCard in the last class of the course.
- Deferring a course in a session is subject to approval of the Centre. PKR 4000 will be charged as processing fee.
- Failure to do so can result in non-issuance of certificate and the participant being barred entry into LUMS.
- In case of lost or stolen card, participant should immediately contact the team with their details at: email@example.com
- Refunds are only given if a course is cancelled by the Center for Continuing Education Studies.
- Course fee is non-refundable in case of a disciplinary issue.
- Participants are required to undertake due diligence regarding the course selection. Once registered, participants cannot switch courses when classes commence.
- The University reserves the right to make the final decision on refunds and course swaps.
- Manual Payments are meant to facilitate late enrolments. These, however, are not refundable unless the course has been cancelled by the management.
- In case a refund is applicable, the participant has to claim within 30 days of the course commencement date, after which the refund cannot be claimed.
- CES participants can be allowed access to Library upon request.
- Participants have read-only access to the books within the Library premises.
- Misuse of the SmartCard on and off-campus or facilitating unauthorized access to outsiders to enter the campus will be a breach of LUMS policy and can result in strict disciplinary action.
- Participants will be charged in case of damage to any LUMS property.
- Participants are allowed on campus only an hour before and an hour after the class. Overstaying or attempting to enter LUMS at another time without prior permission will result in strict disciplinary action.
- Vehicles are allowed parking in the designated Free Parking area only.
- Parking on pathways, roads and crossings is considered a violation of campus policies.
- Repeated parking violation will result in fines and/or being barred entry into LUMS.
- Smoking is strictly allowed on designated spaces on campus only. Violations will result in fines and other disciplinary action.
- LUMS reserves the right to grant or deny admission to its courses.
- The admissions are processed on a first-come-first-served basis. No further enrollments will be taken once the seats fill up for a particular course.