The course will start with understanding the basic concepts of Data Analytics. During the first phase of the course, students will focus on the science of analysing data and making conclusions for effective business decisions. Students will also learn basic data techniques in Microsoft Excel and create dashboards for managing the data. During the second phase of the course, students will focus on getting hands-on experience with SQL and creating databases using Microsoft SQL Server 2016. This will enable students to format and design databases for organizations.
Lastly, we will focus on visualizations using PowerBI. This will help students analyse the data and get relevant findings. The course will conclude with an overview of Data Analysis Expression (DAX).
- Introduction to the Fundamentals of Data
- Building a dashboard in Excel using different data format techniques
- Introduction to Database Management Solutions??
- Addressing SQL queries and exploring details (DDL vs DML)
- Using PowerBI for visualization
Please note: We provide tailored versions of our courses to cater to the specific needs of organisations. The pricing for customised courses may differ from that of our open-enrollment courses. For more details on pricing and instructor information, kindly reach out to us via email at email@example.com.
Course Fee: PKR 45,000/-
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0328 3044414 for more information.