With the emergence of Large Language Models and related capabilities, perhaps the most fascinating practical benefits of AI will apply to marketing. In the last few months alone, we've seen a plethora of tools that automate the processes of segmenting users, analysing data and automating customer engagement. Marketing through creative user messaging, profiling, acquisition and engagement are central to careers across startups, large industries and non-profits and educational institutions. This course is thus relevant to anyone looking to improve the efficiency of such work through the latest AI tools. The purpose of the course is to expose the course participants to some tools and use cases for all aspects of product design to distribution so you can develop confidence and intuition while exploring emerging tools.
By the end of this workshop, the students should be able to:??
- Develop comfort with jargon, application, ethical concerns and mathematical intuition around AI
- Identify available and emerging AI tools related to all aspects of the marketing value chain
- Understand how to test and evaluate such tools and reflect on their limitations
- Have the confidence to make a plan around incorporating AI into your marketing workstream in a manner that automates the routine tasks and lets you focus on higher value efforts
Ed.M. in Technology, Innovation, and Education, Harvard University
BS in Electrical Engineering, Stanford University
Course Fee: PKR 40,000/-
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:??
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.??
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:??
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system??https://pay.lums.edu.pk??
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.??
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please firstname.lastname@example.org??or call at 0328 3044414??for more information.