The ability to identify novel problems and devise innovative solutions is just like any other skill that can be developed and refined with practice. This course offers a framework to understand innovation and develop lateral thinking. The course will focus on encouraging this process in a business environment with the objective of managing change within, and through, the organization and delivering creative solutions to improve the way things are done.
- Defining and identifying innovation
- Relating creativity to the business environment
- Apply the creative tools process yourself
- Learn to convert consumer potential and issues to deliverable value
- Developing your own and your work team creative skills to focus on solutions.
- Introduction to customer value analytics and its use to define customer centric strategies.
- Map out transformation requirements including, leadership and change management topics.
- Sustaining change through governance.
Master's in Business and Finance, Ivey Business School at the University of Western Ontario, Canada
Doctor of Philosophy - PhD, Banking and Finance, De Montfort University
Consultant in fields of process automation, re-engineering and digitization in different organizations.
Course Fee: TBA
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please email email@example.com or call at 0328 3044414 for more information.