This course is designed as a stepping stone for those planning to appear for Competitive exams, specifically CSS. Through this course, students will learn the essentials of CSS Essay writing, along with comprehensive understanding on various topics of Precis and Comprehension paper.
Each year substantial number of students fail to clear Essay exam in CSS which shows a lack of understanding of structural components of Essay-writing and difficulty to grasp the topic. This session will help to address the problems faced by aspirants through hands-on practice of different components of an Essay. Students will be writing extensively throughout the session, which will be followed by personalized individual feedback sessions. Besides, students will also get knowledge on important topic dimensions that are frequently asked in the exam
This course will also cover various components of English grammar, such as Precis-writing, Comprehension, Translation, Narration etc. Student will write extensively on these components which will be followed by individual feedback sessions.
By the end of this course, the students should be able to:
- Write comprehensive Outlines of Essay
- Write relevant and strong Introduction
- Write coherent and convincing arguments and paragraphs
- Have extensive knowledge on various dimensions of Essay topics
- Write a full length Essay in three hours without internet research
- Write high-scoring Precis, Comprehension, Translation, and Narration
Masters in Philosophy
First position in CSS-2021
Course Fee: TBA
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please email email@example.com or call at 0328 3044414 for more information.