People working in education or involved in education in some capacity will get enough background in Artificial Intelligence to understand the essential techniques and debates. The examples and case studies will be from the educational sector. The practical demonstrations of tools that can be used will be those that can add value to the classroom and student experience. Participants will be able to think about ways to enhance the curriculum and pedagogy to be consistent with the expectations of a world where AI is of growing significance.
By the end of this workshop, the students should be able to:
- Explain what AI is, how it works and why it matters in general
- Understand how AI is relevant to students and the classroom and how teachers, parents and administrators should prepare for this
- Understand existing tools based on AI for literacy, numeracy and other pedagogical goals
- Think about how to enhance curriculums using AI and prepare students for an AI-first world
Ed.M. in Technology, Innovation, and Education, Harvard University
BS in Electrical Engineering, Stanford University
Course Fee: TBA
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please email email@example.com or call at 0328 3044414 for more information.