Unearth the expansive universe of ChatGPT and its cutting-edge peers in the AI realm! This workshop is a deep dive into not just advanced multilingual language models but also the sophisticated techniques underpinning them and their applicability in generating images, audio, and more. With a focus on universal professional applications, it promises a 360-degree view of the AI-enhanced future.
- Introduction to ChatGPT & the AI Revolution
- Mechanics of Chatbots, Language Models, and Prompt Engineering
- Advanced Techniques: Retrieval Augmented Generation (RAG)
- Hands-on Experience: From Text to Multi-modality
- AI for Images and Audio: Creation and Manipulation
- Ethical Implications, Best Practices, and Trust in AI
- Integrations and Extending AI Capabilities
- Future Directions, Community Involvement, and Conclusion
Founding director of the Center for Speech and Language Technologies (CSaLT)
Course Fee: PKR 40,000/-
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have a formal scanned picture (for CES smart card) and CNIC details. Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration for your desired course, you may proceed to payment section. You have the option to pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system??https://pay.lums.edu.pk??OR by downloading the fee vouchers and depositing cash in any branch of designated banks specified on the fee voucher. Once you make your payment, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours and your payment status will be updated to "PAID" in the online application portal.