ChatGPT for Professionals
Category: Information Technology
Duration: 2 Days
Friday - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Date: May 17, 2024 - May 18, 2024
Mar 13, 2024
Delivery Method: In-person
Course Fee: PKR 45000
Unearth the expansive universe of ChatGPT and its cutting-edge peers in the AI realm! This workshop is a deep dive into not just advanced multilingual language models but also the sophisticated techniques underpinning them and their applicability in generating images, audio, and more. With a focus on universal professional applications, it promises a 360-degree view of the AI-enhanced future.
Introduction to ChatGPT & the AI Revolution
Mechanics of Chatbots, Language Models, and Prompt Engineering
Advanced Techniques: Retrieval Augmented Generation (RAG)
Hands-on Experience: From Text to Multi-modality
AI for Images and Audio: Creation and Manipulation
Ethical Implications, Best Practices, and Trust in AI
Integrations and Extending AI Capabilities
Future Directions, Community Involvement, and Conclusion
Founding director of the Center for Speech and Language Technologies (CSaLT)
Social Media Manager, LUMS Learning Institute
MPhil, Educational Leadership and Administration, LUMS
Bachelor's Degree, Accounting and Finance, IBA
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please email email@example.com or call at 0328 3044414??for more information.
Note: CES may cancel or postpone a course due to insufficient enrolment or unforeseen circumstances. In this case, the university will refund registration/processing fee (if any) but will not be responsible for any other related charges/expenses including cancellation/change charges by airline and travel agencies.
What People Say
Course: Power BI
Course: Digital PR and Communication
Course: Interior Design
Leo’s Workshop, Beaconhouse School System
Course: Introduction to Business
Course: Practical Auditing
Course: Young Learners Programme
Course: Pre-College Programme
Course: Secondary School Programme
Course: Young Learners Programmee
Course: Secondary School Programme
- Web Development
- E-commerce with Shopify & Affiliate Marketing
- Generative AI for Developers
- Advanced Graphic Design
- Data Science and Machine Learning Using Python
- Foundations of Cyber Security
- Mobile App Development for Android and iOS
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Managers
- Graphic Design (online)
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- AI for Marketing Leaders
- Building Web 3.0 Applications with Solidity Language
- ChatGPT for Professionals
- Accelerated Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp
- How to Build a Tech Startup: Idea to Global Venture
- Microsoft Power BI Bootcamp
- Fundamentals of Data Analytics
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Content Marketing, SEO, and Google Ads Fundamentals
- Microsoft Power BI
- Advanced Content Marketing, SEO and Google Ads