Entrepreneurship in the 21st century presents unique challenges and opportunities. This course will equip students with the knowledge, skills, and mindset required to identify, evaluate, and capitalize on entrepreneurial opportunities in an ever-changing business landscape. Through case studies, experiential learning, and lectures, students will gain a comprehensive understanding of the key elements of successful entrepreneurship.
By the end of this course, the students should be able to:
- Develop a deep understanding of the entrepreneurial process, including opportunity identification, evaluation, and execution.
- Cultivate the skills required to navigate the complex challenges faced by entrepreneurs, such as resource acquisition, team building, and scaling.
- Foster an innovative mindset, encouraging students to think creatively and identify disruptive business models.
- Provide practical insights into launching and managing new ventures in various industries and contexts.
- Develop critical thinking and decision-making skills by analyzing real-world entrepreneurial cases and formulating effective strategies.
- Gain an understanding of how global entrepreneurship works.
Master of Liberal Arts, Harvard University
BSc. (Honours), LUMS
Course Fee: PKR 35,000/-
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0328 3044414 for more information.