In the last few years influencers have taken the world by storm - proving how social media can give us so much space to showcase talent and make it big in life.
No marketing strategy (whether for a big MNC or a small business) is complete without Influencers being a pivotal part of it. All industries have benefited from influencer partnerships yet there is still so much confusion with regards to how to find the right influencers, which influencers to work with and how to incorporate good influencer content into campaigns. This course will take you through basics to strategy to real life implementation!
The course aims to introduce students to the exponentially growing influencer marketing industry with a core focus on how to develop influencer strategies. It is suitable for marketing professionals, business owners as well as those looking to monetise their public platforms.
- In depth understanding of IM industry - how effective it is and where the industry is headed
- In depth understanding of type and categories of Influencers - including how to read and interpret influencer demographics and content stats
- Understanding of SM platforms
- Understanding of content formats
- Ability to formulate strategies and design influencer campaigns
- Understanding of global and local Influencer market
Please note: We provide tailored versions of our courses to cater to the specific needs of organisations. The pricing for customised courses may differ from that of our open-enrollment courses. For more details on pricing and instructor information, kindly reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CEO - GramIt (influencer marketing and PR agency)
Co - Founder, STRCH - Activewear Brand
Course Fee: TBA
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please email email@example.com or call at 0328 3044414 for more information.