- Understand the fundamental concepts and importance of cyber security, including different types of cyber threats, attacks, and the basic principles of cryptography.
- Identify various social engineering tactics and malware types, and apply preventive measures and mitigations to protect against these threats.
- Assess the cyber security posture of an organisation or home, apply various security technologies, and understand the importance and implementation of a robust cyber security policy.
- Understand and implement principles of risk management, incident response, disaster recovery, and business continuity in the context of cyber security.
- Recognise and discuss emerging trends and future directions in cyber security, and understand the significance of cultivating a cyber security culture.
Ph.D. from Politecnico di Milano (Italy)
Course Fee: TBA
Please go through Policies & Code of Conduct
Participants must register online through the CES website by clicking on their desired course and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0328 3044414 for more information.